Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What's So Hard About Doing Your Job?

I've worked in a couple of ERs over the years and I am often left wondering why people find it so hard to just do their job.  I don't mean all people, but some people.  What makes it even more frustrating is when the job is to just stay awake and keep an eye on a psych patient.  Seriously why  is it so difficult?

What is even worse is when you wake up the sleeping employee or ask them to remove their earbuds so they can hear what you have already said to them, and they get pissed.

Seriously.  I run around for 12 hours and I'm lucky if I have the time to pee...  but somebody is actually getting paid to sit and their responsibility is to really just stay awake and get the nurse is the patient needs something.

My rant is over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment