Sunday, June 12, 2011

You don't want to go in there!

The yells and screams from the trauma bed were too much for my own curiousness.  I was heading in there anyway looking for some 2.0 silk and a miller blade.  I was outside the curtain and in harmony two paramedics shook their heads and said "You don't want to go in there".  Two other medic teams had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard.  So I had to go in at this point.

And there it was.  A rotund woman wearing only a towel an a foot cast that she had attempted to saw off with a hand saw.

Now I thought the 70 year old who wound up being hauled in for an altered mental status after smoking crack was the  "that's dumb" winner, but nope, she beat him!  Had she sawed a little more and hit an artery she could have won a Darwin Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment